Wednesday, May 21, 2008
This is my entry for the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blog of 2008.
1. http://missingcarlo.filblogs.com - This is my first choice. The blog is about a sister whose longing for his brother who is now living with their mother in
2. http://manilafoodistas.blogspot.com - for a person who looooooooovvveeessss to eat, this is my second choice. Hehehe! It talks about food and the best restaurants to find this food. Tinitingnan ko pa lang yung mga pictures, busog na busog na ako.
3. http://www.blissfullydomestic.com – I like this one. The header of the blog is attractive and colorful. The content is helpful on making the family life more easier.
4. http://www.blogniinday.com – My fourth choice. Full of hilarious and nose bleeding conversation with Inday. It also the change the image of our “kasambahay”, na dating mga tatanga-tanga at walang alam. Now, pwede na sila makipagsabayan sa kanilang mga amo. At pwede na nilang talbugan.
5. http://www.davaodeli.com – Foods again. Most are foods from
6. http://blog.edarevalo.net – This is a very helpful blog for a music lover like me.
7. http://simplemom.net - It talks about the everyday life of a mother. Parang ang hirap pala maging nanay.
8. http://skelliewag.org – Very helpful for a new blogger. It gives idea on how to start your blog.
9. http://www.techykid.com – It’s all about new and hi-tech gadgets. If you like to buy a gadget, it will help you. Because they give the features for a certain gadget.
10. http://styleobserver.com – it will help you for the new fashion trend. And gives you the idea for the best style of dress that you want.
Eto ang aking mga pinaka!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Sabi ni Ms. Gwen ilagay daw namin yung mga natutunan namin. Ano-ano nga ba?... sa dami ata hindi ko na maalala. hehehe! Kidding aside, No. 1 na tong blog na to. Yung e-commerce, internet safety, intro to e-shopping and e-transactions. Sa madaling salita marami. Thank you Ms. wen for sharing your knowledge with us.
Well, that's all for now. Thank you for reading. See you on my next blog.